[Solved] Username and password for livestudio snapshot 20091029

Home Page Forums users [Solved] Username and password for livestudio snapshot 20091029

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      cincykid

Hello,

I just downloaded the openmamba-livestudio snapshot 20091029. After burning and booting, I am being asked for a username and password. What should I use?

I found mention of your project on a linux music site and I am very interested in trying it out.

Thanks.

ercolinux
      Participant

Hi, you’ve downloaded a quite old version of openmamba. please try to download the latest version

from here http://www.openmamba.org/distribution/media/livedvd.html?lang=it

the livestudio is now integrated in the livedvd

cincykid

Thanks. I downloaded the latest livedvd image and got it running without problem.

I like it alot. For music, jack is running well, and you have a good core of apps available by default.

One suggestion: please add swami to your repo. It is a soundfont editor that comes in handy with fluidsynth/qsynth. You’ve got enough apps for me to be productive, with the exception of swami. And you can never have enough synths and noisemakers.

Cheers.

Silvan
      Keymaster

Thanks for your suggestion. Swami will be packaged and evaluated for the future versions of openmamba.

ercolinux
      Participant

If you want to test Swami, is now in the devel repository

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.